Wednesday, February 22, 2017
This is a new class with a table topper filled with triangles using a ruler or template. Notice we offer two different classes on March 25 or April 19. We appreciate you pre-registering, so here are the class details:
If you are new to quilting or need a refresher course, this is the class you may want to consider. Selection of fabric, cutting, three different blocks, sewing and more are taught. Here are the class details and supply list, so please pre-register.
Friday, February 10, 2017
Just like other shop hops, this one has a school theme. At all four shops, you will:
· Pick up a Report Card and each shop will give you a grade
· Strip Packs for purchase
· View great quilts using strip packs & Schoolhouse quilt pattern
· Demonstrations of Notions or Rulers
· Door Prizes
Get a grade at all Four Shops and:
· Receive a Free Schoolhouse Quilt Pattern
· Eligible for Special Basket of Quilter’s Goodies valued at $175
Sponsoring shops are: Needle in a Haystack, Charlotte's Sew Natural, Hen Feathers and Picket Fence Quilt Co
Just imagine using two fabrics to make this topper for all the seasons, for your home and/or family or friends. Join us in this class by calling 620-736-2942 or online. We appreciate you preregistering so we can have the classroom ready for you!